Paris Explorer (8 Days)
Paris Explorer (8 Days)
Remember why you love to travel on this in-depth Paris trip. You’ll blend your very own unique fragrance, go behind the scenes and uncover the secrets of Montmartre’s artists’ quarter and imagine the charmed life of the ‘Sun King’ as you explore Versailles.
- Learn how to cook the Parisian way with a local chef
- Discover the lasting memory of travel with La Belle Vie
- Uncover the secrets of the artists quarter, Montmartre
- Learn the art of concocting the finest French perfumes
- Ascend the Eiffel Tower where sweeping vistas await
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
You must be fully vaccinated to travel with us. Your final vaccine dose must have been administered a minimum of 15 days prior to the start of the trip. This is your second dose of Pfizer, Moderna, or Astra Zeneca, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson.
You must be able to show documented proof of vaccination on the trip. Your CDC card is sufficient (we recommend saving a picture on your smartphone as a backup option), but please be aware that certain destinations may require you to fill out additional forms online.
7 breakfasts,2 lunches, and 1 dinner (Be My Guest)
- Explore Paris with a Local Specialist
- Visit the Eiffel Tower, Fragonard Parfumerie, the Royal Estate of Versailles including the Royal Palace, the Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette’s Hamlet ‘Le Petit Hameau’, the ‘village’ of Montmartre, and the Louvre Museum
- View the Champs Élysées, the Paris Opera House, the Arc de Triomphe, the Place de la Concorde and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Connect with Locals Enjoy a Be My Guest experience Farewell Dinner at Chez Paul taking you back to the Paris of yesteryear (Day 7)
- Dive into Culture Create your own unique fragrance with a certified ‘nose’ at one of France’s most famous perfumeries. (Day 2) The secrets of la cuisine are yours to discover and enjoy as you learn how to cook the Parisian way with a local chef. (Day 5) Discover Paris on Parisian terms and see some of the city’s hidden gems in Montmartre including the colorful artists’ quarter. (Day 6)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges, and local taxes
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
error: Content is protected !!